My name is Aidan Griffin and I am a senior in the graphic design program at Champlain College in Burlington, VT. I am originally from a smaller eastern CT town called Colchester, which people usually get confused with the Vermont town of the same name.
When I have free time and the weather I nice I like to spend time outside. One of my favorite activities for the last few years has been longboarding, its great exercise and the city of Burlington with its huge hills and miles of bike paths is perfect for the sport.
Riding one of my favorite paths in Burlington last year.
When I'm not longboarding or too busy with school work I also enjoy listening to a lot of music. Its really hard to say exactly what type of music I'm in to, but you can see what I have been listening to lately by following this link to my Last.FM page.
No comments:
Post a Comment